Psychology Case Study on Challenges of a Working Student
Below are the instructions for this assignment, I have also attached the First assignment that you must base this assignment on because this assignment is part two of a three part project. The writting must be sophisticated and clear. I would prefer someone whos first language is English please. Timely response is a must, I will not accept a late assignment. If you are not familiar with the subject matter please do not attempt this. Do waste your time and mine.
The case study you developed in the Module 2 assignment included an initial needs assessment. The use of reliable and valid measurement tools are required to verify and/or effectively modify that initial assessment. Performance psychology specialists have devoted considerable effort to understanding and reducing measurement error; however, the work of error mitigation continues. Thus, the performance psychology practitioner should take every reasonable action to assure that the measurement tool used to assess a case is not only well suited to the problems identified in the case, but also exhibits a reasonable level of reliability and validity.
For this assignment, you will evaluate the reliability and validity of three measurement tools that could be used to assess the needs of the client in the case you described in the Module 2 assignment. One tool should be selected from each of the following forms: physiological measurements, human performance measurements, and survey instruments. You should consider predictive, construct, content-related, and criterion-related validity in your evaluation.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Choose three measurement tools that could be used to assess the needs of the client in the case you described in the Module 2 assignment. One tool should be selected from each of the following forms: physiological measurements, human performance measurements, and survey instruments.
Write a paper (1,750-2,000 words) in which you evaluate the three measurement tools you selected. Include the following in your paper:
- A description of each measurement tool and its theoretical foundation.
- A research-based discussion of the reliability and validity of the measurement tools.
- A rationale for using the measurement tools in the case you described in the Module 2 assignment.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more