1. Have knowledge and understanding of the principles of Constitutional and Administrative Law, and of the way in which these principles have developed.
2. Deal with issues relating to Constitutional and Administrative Law both systematically and creatively, recognising potential alternative conclusions for particular situations and providing supporting reasons for such conclusions.
3. Demonstrate self-direction and originality in tackling and solving problems relating to Constitutional and Administrative Law.
4. Research primary and secondary sources of Constitutional and Administrative Law.
5. Communicate thoughts and ideas in writing and/or orally, using the English language and legal terminology with care, clarity and accuracy.
6. Manage time effectively.
A recently elected Government, concerned about rising gun crime by drug dealers, has introduced a Bill into Parliament to bring back the death penalty for any person convicted of causing death by the use of a firearm and which is also related to an illegal drug trade.
Human Rights UK (HRUK), part of a worldwide protest organisation called â€˜Global Human Rightsâ€™ is opposed to the death penalty in any circumstances. HRUK has many thousands of members across the UK. The organisation is split into county groups and there is a thriving branch of over 1200 members in Penfield.
Sam Jones, the leader of the Penfield branch, has proposed a local demonstration against the Bill to take place on the 1st May 2014. The demonstration includes a march from the Town Hall in Penfield City Centre to the local War Memorial followed by speeches from senior members of the organisation.
The Chief Constable of Penfield Police, having been informed of the proposed protest is concerned about rumours that a small counter protest has been organised to disrupt the protest by a far right group opposed to human rights. He has issued a Notice to HRUK and Sam Jones under the Public Order Act 1986 which imposes the following conditions on the HRUK demonstration planned for 1st May 2014:-
Notice from the Chief Constable of Penfield Police:
1) any demonstration to be held by the HRUK between 1st March 2014 and 1st October 2014 should be held in Penfield Country Park, at least 25 miles from Penfield City Centre;
2) the maximum number of demonstrators shall be 25;
3) the maximum duration of the demonstration shall be 2 hours;
4) there should be no public speeches and;
5) that in the event of any counter demonstration or hostility shown towards HRUK members, the Penfield Police reserve the right to cancel the demonstration immediately
Advise, giving reasons, whether Sam Jones and/or HRUK can use the Human Rights Act 1998 to challenge the decision of the Chief Constable.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more