Refer to the Intel Inc. 2012 financial statements and the accompanying
Refer to the Intel Inc. 2012 financial statements and the accompanying notes to answer the
1) What are the maturities on Intels Long-term debt?
2) What are Intels projected obligations on Long-Term Debt and Payments due by period?
3) What is the par or stated value of Intels preference shares?
4) What is the par or stated value of Intels ordinary shares?
5) What percentage of Intels authorized ordinary shares was issued at Dec 29, 2012?
6) How many ordinary shares were outstanding at Dec 29, 2012, and Dec 31, 2011?
Under Intelsequity-based compensation plan, share options are granted annually to key managers and directors.
1) How many options were granted and exercisable in 2011 and 2012 under the plan?
2) What number of diluted weighted-average shares outstanding was used by Intel in computing
earnings per share for 2011 and 2012? What were Intels diluted earnings per share in 2011 and
3) What other equity-based compensation plans does Intel have?
4) What investments does Intel report in 2012?
6)How does Intel determine fair value?
7) How does Intel use derivative financial instruments?
1) What amounts relative to income taxes does Intel report in its:
a. 2012 income statement?
b. 29 Dec 2012 balance sheet?
c. 2012 statement of cash flows?
2) Intels provision for income taxes in 2011 and 2012 was computed at what effective tax rates?
3) How much of Intels 2012 total provision for income taxes was current tax expense, and how much was deferred tax expense?
4) What did Intel report as the significant components (the details) of its 29 December, 2012 deferred tax assets and liabilities?
1) What kind of pension plan does Intel provide its employees?
2) What was Intels pension expense for 2011 and 2012?
3) What is the impact of Intels pension plans on its 2011 and 2012 consolidated balance sheets?
4) What information does Intel provide on the target allocation of its pension assets? How do the
allocations relate to the expected returns on these assets?
1) What types of leases are used by Intel?
2) What amount of operating leases was reported by Intelfor various years?
1) Were there changes in accounting policies reported by Intel during the two years covered by its income statements (20112012)? If so, describe the nature of the change and the year of change.
2) What types of estimates did Intel discuss in 2012?
1) Which method of computing net cash provided by operating activities does Intel use? What were the amounts of net cash provided by operating activities for the years 2011 and 2012?
2) What was the most significant item in the cash flows used for investing activities section in 2012?
3) What was the most significant item in the cash flows used for financing activities section in 2012?
4) Where is deferred income taxes reported in Intels statement of cash flows? Why does it appear in that section of the statement of cash flows?
5) Where is depreciation reported in Intels statement of cash flows? Why is depreciation added to net income in the statement of cash flows?
1) What specific items does Intel discuss in its Note 1Summary of Significant Accounting Policies?
(List the headings only.)
2) For what segments did Intel report segmented information? Which segment is the largest? Who is Intels largest customer?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more