StudyAcer has full discretion to determine the eligibility for refunds for answers that a student reports as unsatisfactory. Our review team will look at your tutoring session closely and determine whether or not the tutor provided quality help. Have in mind that if the tutor has provided quality work, they are counting on the income and we need to be fair. If you are to request a refund on a question, we need as much proof as possible on the appeal, these include screenshots of anything that helps the moderation team make a decision towards approving the refund.
1) Lack of a complete answer to your question.
2) Unoriginal work with provided proof.
4) Excessive poor quality with provided proof.
5) Overdue answers.
6) Lack of further help to the student within reason to comply with originally posted instructions.
7) High percentage of incomplete answer to the originally posted question.
All refunds are given as credit on your StudyAcer student profile.
1) Questions Auto-Matched to a tutor you did not want. Auto-Match is a StudyAcer setting for questions which automatically selects the best tutor option for the question you posted. You can turn Auto-match on or off when you input your question’s settings. If your question has a due date of which is less than 12 hours, then the question will have the Auto-Match feature automatically. When a tutor is chosen using Auto-Match, it is considered the best option available for your question. Alternatively, you can invite a tutor to work on your question, with the invite tutor feature, before posting the question.
2) Answers bought that contain a good review and good interaction between the tutor and the student. Unless the question contains bad quality, is not answered, or not found, you should contact customer support with the link of the question and proof of purchase, so they can check if you are eligible for a refund.
3) Posting a duplicate question and accepting a tutor for more than one of the duplicates.
4) Poor quality in general, unless it is excessive. Note that if you are not satisfied with your tutor’s quality, we suggest accepting tutors of a higher ranking in the future. Tutors should be treated fairly especially if they have worked on your question, we expect for you to acknowledge the payment fees.
1) When you create a refund request for your question, you will be refunded to your original your StudyAcer balance (in the form of credit).
2) If you require a refund to your Original Payment Method, you must reach out to our customer service team with your request.
3) All refund requests are handled individually, we do not do bulk refunds.
1) When filing a refund request we require as much evidence as possible to side with your appeal. We require strong and specific details that would help us make a decision. For example: explanation for poor quality. Screenshots are the best proof. This should be posted on the question’s page conversation board. This way the team will check the question’s page conversation and make a decision based on the evidence provided there. We have to be completely fair with students and tutors especially if since they expected this income and they’ve worked on your question. If you do not post this evidence on the question’s page conversation board, we will NOT provide a refund.
2) Students have 3 days to review and decide if they will transfer funds to a tutor or file a refund request. If a student does not take an action within 3 days of completion of a session, the answer will be deemed as satisfactory and confirmed, and the payment will be sent out to the tutor. We strongly recommend to not release the funds to the tutor if you haven’t received an answer.
3) Whenever you post a question, you need to be as specific as possible on the original post including any contextual requirements. Tutor will be held accountable for completing the question satisfactorily according to the original post.
Once an answer has been confirmed by a student, by reviewing a tutor, that payment is final. If you are not satisfied with the answer, you must immediately request a refund for the question after the question’s due date has passed. Once the answer is confirmed by the student, payments are then released by StudyAcer to the tutor. StudyAcer will not recover or refund such payments. If you confirm the answer and decide later on that you are not satisfied, you will not receive a refund. In the future, please make sure you are satisfied before confirming the payment for an answer.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more