Research Methods Course Outline Essay
The course aims at deepening the students understanding of the integration of Airports as a key part of the economy in less than one century since their inception. It also helps the students learn about the dynamics of the airports and the challenges facing the growth of airports as part of the service sector. The students get to know and understand the forces involved in running and maintaining an airport system.
Topics to be covered
1. Introduction a) What is operations management and what does it involve? b) Why is airport operations management important in the running of airports?
2. Background of Airport business a) History and commercialization of airports b) Description of the air transport system
3. Queuing theory a) What is queuing theory b) Importance of queuing theory in airport operations c) Service structure in a queuing system
4. Airport Facility location and layout a) Importance of airport facility location b) Importance of airport layout
5. Airport technical and essential services a) What are airport technical services b) History of airport technical services c) Other essential services at airports
6. Airport Capacity and delay a) Factors affecting capacity and delay in commercial airports b) Strategies to reduce airport delays. c) Grand Father rights and their effects on airport delays
7. Airport Aircraft emergencies a) Definition of Aircraft Accidents and Incidents b) Description of aircraft accidents by phase of flight c) Managing human factors to reduce aircraft accidents d) Categories of aircraft emergencies at airports e) Airport emergency plan
8. Financing of airport operations and business a) What is financing b) Budgeting for airport operations c) Sources of Airport Revenues d) Funding of airport operations
9. Managing airport projects a) What is project Management b) Project management skills and requirements c) Feasibility study for projects
10. Comparison of leaders and managers a) Why are firms changing from management to leadership b) Comparison of various leadership theoriesapplicable to airport operations management
11. The future of the airport business and operations a) Planning for future development and expansion of airports b) Managing the “knock on” effects in the airport business c) Challenges facing the airport business and the aviation industry.
d) Conclusion of the course.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more