Research Paper Generation Y
Each student will chooseONE of the five generations and prepare a formal written report about the characteristics of the generation and explore what it takes to recruit, manage, retain, train and communicate (verbal, visual, written, etc.) with each generation in a way that is meaningful and effective. Each student may also look at the generational changes in their own professional field and how it is impacting their work environment as well as what impacts are expected in the future.
Students will use highlights of their report on a generation for inclusion in the group presentation. Thus the Individual Report is a more in depth research report on a workplace generation.
The report must meet the following requirements:
· The report must be a minimum of five (5) pages of narrative plus a cover page and Reference list. Reports must include parenthetical citations within the report and all citations in the report must be listed in the reference page.
· A minimum of five (5) sources must be used for the report. The sources used must be scholarly sources that are from credible sources such as books, white papers, reports, or peer reviewed articles. These sources are available from the UHD library’s digital databases and digital library sources. Sources from the Internet must be evaluated based on the CARS checklist at http://lrs.ed.uiuc.edu/students/tbarcalow/490net/evaluation.htm There is a huge variety of scholarly sources on the “multigenerational” workforce – Here is an example from AARP,
Each source used in your research report must be cited within the report (in text parenthetical citations)..aarp.org/www.aarp.org_/cs/misc/leading_a_multigenerational_workforce.pdf”>”Leading a Multigenerational.aarp.org/www.aarp.org_/cs/misc/leading_a_multigenerational_workforce.pdf”> Workforce.” The key is to use the search term, “multigenerational workforce.”
· If a group has more than five (5) meembers then more generations will be added to the team project so all team members have a generation to research, present and report on in the individiual report.
· may not be used as a source.
· The preparation of the report (i.e., page numbers and in-text parenthetical citations) and reference page (works cited within the report) must follow all guidelines of the current edition of APA (6th edition).
· APA Citation Assistance: For assistance with preparing APA parenthetical and Reference citations go to the Collaborate Sessions area in course menu. Look for the APA and APA/MLA comparison citation style information folders. There are video tutorials on learning to use APA style.
· APA Parenthetical and Reference List Generation Online Tool:Son of Citation Machine is a good online tool to help you generate parenthetical and reference list citations for your research report. Web Address>>.citationmachine.net/index2.php”>http://old.citationmachine.net/index2.php
· APA Manuscript Template: Reports must be typed using Times New Roman 12-point font and double spacing. Tab at the beginning of paragraphs. Microsoft offers an MS Word.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/apa-style-report-6th-edition-TC103982351.aspx” title=”MS Word APA Template”>APA citation style template that can be used (only thing you don’t need is the abstract section). Find more information about this in your Collaborate Session, APa folders in the course.
· The report must follow the structure and text enhancements (bold, italics, etc.) provided in the file, AA 3302 Individual Report Organization, which is included in the Assignment window.
· Reports should be spell and grammar checked plus all citations with in the report and on the Reference List should follow APA style documentation (see APA.org and other sources provided in the course). You can also work with the UHD Writing Lab and UHD librarians to assure that your report is professionally done and appropriately documents with parenthetical citations and reference list in APA style.
· The Individual Report will be graded using the Individual Report IA#4 Grading Rubric. See the link to the rubric using Rubric buttion within this assignment or you can see it using MyGrades view.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more