Pick ONE resource that may be renewable AND nonrenewable depending on its rate of use. Describe 3 ways in which your resource can be managed better to ensure their renewability. Give one example of a situation when this resource has been overused. Your essay should be at least 2 paragraphs long. Remember to write in complete sentences, using appropriate grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Be sure to cite any sources that you use.
here is the material.
Humans have had a huge environmental impact, from accidents and spills to just the way we live our lives. We are constantly changing the planet and its ability to sustain life. Many people believe that unless we make changes, Earth is heading towards a future where it is unable to sustain life.
Waste and oil spills can impact the environment long past the time the event has moved out of the news. It is impossible to get all of the spilled material up and some soaks into the ground and water. Plants can take toxins into themselves that then get passed to animals that eat the plants.
Impact of the Human Lifestyle
- carbon dioxide, CO2 – produced by the burning of fossil fuels like coal, oil, and natural gas
- methane, CH4 – emitted during the transport and production of coal, oil, and natural gas. Also produced by livestock and the decay of organic waste in landfills.
- nitrous oxide, N2O – produced by various activities, including the combustion of fossil fuels
- fluorinated gases – emitted during various industrial activities, these gases are frequently used in place of ozone depleting CFCs
Click HERE to watch a video about amounts of carbon emitted into the atmosphere in the US.
Click here to join Tim & Moby at BrainPopÂ© as they explore humans and the environment.
1) Click â€œPlay Movieâ€ to begin the movie. You can click â€œfull screen movieâ€to watch the movie in a larger screen.
2) Check out the â€œQ&Aâ€ to review important ideas about humans and the environment.
3) Want to learn some more? Go to â€œFYIâ€ to learn cool facts about humans and the environment.
4) How well do you understand humans and the environment? Take the â€œReview Quizâ€ to find out. This is not an assessment â€“ just practice! Your score is not recorded.
5) Close the window and return here to learn more!
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more