Saint MBA599 Strategic Management Case Project
Strategic Management Case
This capstone course will require each student to construct a detailed and well-thought-out analysis of a business employing all the relevant strategic analysis tools studied in the course. This project will take the full term to complete.
Eighty percent (80%) of the semester grade will be determined based on the Strategic Management
Case, which is divided into three phases:
1. Phase 1: Proposal and initial analysis (20% of total grade)
2. Phase 2: Substantive draft (20% of total grade)
3. Phase 3: Final Case (40% of total grade)
The Strategic Management Case is an analysis of the firm selected by the student. The format of the report should include:
1. Description of the firm (brief history, critical strategic events, competitors, leadership, etc.). If there are any general situational assumptions or limitations on the scope of the analysis, these should also be specified here. This section should be limited to a maximum of five pages. Note:
Some students may select a new business venture for a firm they would seriously consider starting. For these students, this section will focus on a research based history, critical strategic events, emerging competition, and industry leaders.
2. The strategic analysis of the firm. The results of each strategic tool are presented along with a discussion of importance and implications. Also required are sections for financial analysis and assumptions, although the specific contents of these sections may vary considerably. With respect to assumptions, see point 6 under project tips.
3. Financial strategic assessment. This section should integrate the findings from all of the analytical exercises employed in section 2. A final and all-encompassing analysis is presented, along with the recommendations that you would make to the firms board of directors. This would include identifying what you would and would not do, and outlining any relevant alternate scenario plans or contingency plans. Be sure to address any potential competitive reaction.
At Phase 1 (Module 3) and Phase 2 (Module 6), the Strategic Management Case assignments should be submitted via the Dropbox to receive immediate feedback before progressing further. The Final Case should be submitted via the Dropbox.
This will be a long detail-oriented paper, and consequently there are no examinations. It is my sincere hope that you will find this project to be the most rewarding effort in your educational career.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more