SBE 430 E commerce for Small Business, Final Exam
SBE 430 Final Exam
1. (TCO 1) Which is the greatest value of global e-commerce transactions?
2. (TCO 1) Which of these is mainly associated with buy-side e-commerce?
3. (TCO 1) A fulfillment risk of E-business is:
4. (TCO 1) An affiliate can best judge their site effectiveness through__________.
5. (TCO 1) An intermediary site which is a gateway to a range of services and information on other sites is__________.
6. (TCO 1) A revenue model is typically:
7. (TCO 2) A company ________ can be used to provide shared content for staff only.
8. (TCO 2) EDI is__________.
9. (TCO 2) A company ________ site can be used to provide access to all interested users.
10. (TCO 3) A key CRM technique is a sub-set of cross-selling, but in this case, selling more expensive products. This is__________.
1.(TCO 2) An important factor controlling the level of adoption to the Internet in a country related to ease of use is__________.
2. (TCO 2) Which of these factors is most relevant to assessing offline purchases resulting from online use?
3. (TCO 2) WAP stands for__________.
4. (TCO 3) Why is it often necessary to revisit previous stages in the systems development life cycle?
5. (TCO 4) Strategic option selection forms part of:
6. (TCO 4) An example of a metric from the customer component of the balanced scorecard:
7. (TCO 4) An example of the improved bargaining power of suppliers online.
8. (TCO 5) What is the focus of marketing orientation?
9. (TCO 5) Internet contribution is a good indicator of_________.
10. (TCO 5) The direct online contribution effectiveness refers to__________.
1.(TCO 6) Which of the following describes flow process charts?
2. (TCO 7) Tacit knowledge is__________.
3. (TCO 8) One user viewing one page of a website is__________.
4. (TCO 1 and 2) Explain Tim Berners-Lees contributions to e-Commerce. Analyze how those contributions have played a part in the growth of this field.
5. (TCO 4) Apply one of the four different e-commerce strategies we discussed in our lecture by picking one and explaining how an online retailer would utilize the strategy you chose.
6. (TCO 5) What is the difference between traditional and e-marketing? List an example of how you could utilize the differences of e-marketing.
7. (TCO 6 and 8) When you design a website, what are some questions you would ask yourself to design a user-centered website (list at least five questions).
8. (TCOs 1,3,4,5) Compare and contrast the traditional business model with the e-commerce model.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more