Science has done more harm Essay
1. GOOD HEALTH: in our life the most important thing we need is good health and to attain this good health some things are required which are health promoting facilities and these we are able to get with the help of science. The scientists carried out research upon research and were able to come up with several health facilities which have helped to promote good health. Without good health man can not survive and that is one thing science has helped up to maintain. Consider the act of using computer to detect illness and diseases hidden inside the body which ordinarily may not be noticed until one dies.
2. TRANSPORTATION MADE EASY: in the olden days, moving from one place to another was not an easy task but with the advent of science we are able to travel as far as possible with ease and comfort. We no longer have the need to walk on foot from Abuja to Lagos or from Nigeria to any other part of the world. So, science has done more good than harm.
3. COMMUNICATION: Communication in the world of today has been made as easy as learning how to cry. I could imagine how our fathers in those days have to travel from good to other places just to pass an information to other family members or friends but with the help of science, one can communicate with friends an relativess who live far from good within the next seconds and with very small amount of money. Science has made it easy for one to know what happens around the whole wild world in just few minutes through the media houses or through the internet without having to travel sound the world.
4. ELECTRICITY: The presence of science has provided up with electricity which is a comodity whose value can not be over emphasized. Electricity whether Solar, hydro or otherwise has made human life so simple that almost all the things that were before now done manually by man are now carried out with the help of electric power.
5. AGRICULTURE: Science has provided up with modern agricultural equipments like tractors, planters, irrigators and lots more. It also provided improved seedlings and fertilizers which have greatly improved the agriculture production of man. Indeed, without done as we all know man cannot survive and without the help of science, the availability of adequate food will not be achieved. Therefore, science has done more good than harm. 6. Finally, BUSINESS AND FINANCE: The intention of the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) has made it easier for one to have access to his money in the bank. It has put into extinction the carrying about of money in various homes thereby making it safer to use a particular amount of money within a stipulated time. It equally means that one does not need to get to the bank and queue up on an endless cop tiresome line just to get hold of ones money.
Need help with writing Science has done more harm Essay?Get help