Sensory Perceptions sample essay
According to the reading most of our thinking is sensory interactive: after all our brain is enfleshed in our senses, therefore sometime our senses can be accurate and sometimes they can be inaccurate. The accuracy of my senses can be on point when things are clear and there is nothing clouding my thinking, example when I have had a good day and there have been no distractions then things make sense. On the other hand the daily concerns which are presented in general may cause my sense to be altered therefore things that would make sense are distorted and challenged. Our sensual perception (using sight as an example) can deceive our brain in three major ways: limited biologically, we see the superficial; corralled by custom, we see the habitual; and blinded by language, we see the general. Provide at least three reasons for believing in the accuracy or inaccuracy of sensory data information.
My reasons for believing in the accuracy of sensory data are as follows. 1. Smell would be one sense of accuracy that I believe in, because we use this to let us know when, some things such as the environment that we are in is okay, for instance if we are in our homes, or at work and the smoke detector goes off then we would examine our surrounds to see if all is well, if not we would, leave because our smell of smoke and hearing of the alarm tells us that there may be a fire. Our hearing is another powerful tool that we are blessed to have it’s our most vital sense.
It’s crucial in communication, and is interactive with our thinking. First, there are many reasons to believe in the accuracy as well as inaccuracy of sensory information. Three examples provided include:
1. The source of data and cognitive ability of the individual,
2. Reliability of facts observed and
3. The brain interpretation of the information received from the senses. These reasons cited can influence accuracy or inaccuracy of sensory information received and affect the way an individual will perceive a particular issue or problem.
However, factors that may contribute to the accuracy of sensory data are as follows:
1. Source of data and cognitive ability: To obtain accurate sensory data, the source of data must be received through the senses of sight, hearing, smell and touch acutely sensitive to act like lenses, amplifiers, particle detectors and pressure and gauges to feed the brain to produce accurate sensory perception of the data obtained.
2. Reliability of facts observed: the reception of solid sensory data through the accurate observations would provide facts and data that is vital for sensing -thinking connection or accurate sensory perception.
3.The Brain and interpretation of data received: Cognitive ability to analyze sensory data is based on a healthy brain.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more