SHu QSO690 case 4 assignment
Pharmacy Service Improvement at cvs (A)
· This case is in PDF attached to the Learning Module page. Read the case carefully, at least twice.
· This case was written in 2005. You are welcome to use any additional information on the performance of CVS since 2005 in answering the questions. In case you have been a customer of CVS, you are also welcome to use your own personal experience in answering the questions. For additional information on the company, you can visit their website at .cvs.com”>www.cvs.com.
· This is the cover page of your case report. Word-process your case report within this template. Do not change the header or footer. They contain course number, term, name of case, and page number, which are all required.
· Use 12-point regular Times Roman font and 1.5-line spacing.
· Use Equation Editor (Insert/ Object/ Microsoft Equation) to word-process formulas, if required for the case.
· Use Excel for graphs and Drawing Tool in Word for diagrams, if required for the case.
· Do minimal rounding at intermediate steps (use at least four significant digits). Round off the final answers appropriately.
· Create a single Word document by pasting all your Excel work into this Word document.
· Answer the questions given below in preparing your report for the case. Do not use the questions given at the end of the case.
· Your comments must relate directly to the case. General comments are not expected.
Analysis of the Case
§ What changes do you recommend to CVSs existing pharmacy fulfillment process? What information technology (IT) changes, if any, are required to implement those changes? (200400 words)
§ How can you be sure that the new process you propose will be an improvement over the existing one? How can you be sure that it wont make things worse? (50100 words)
§ What groups, if any, are likely to have problems with your proposed solution? How will you deal with their objections? (50100 words)
§ How will you ensure that there is no backsliding (i.e., returning to the old process and procedures)? How can technology be used to prevent or inhibit backsliding? (50100 words)
§ Does the Pharmacy Service Initiative represent a significant opportunity for CVS? Would improving customer service be of significant financial benefit to the company? (50100 words)
§ Include any additional supporting documentation here. If you did any analysis in Excel, copy and paste your output as one of the Appendices.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more