Soc 312 Week 4 Assignment Bullying Change New Read The Following
SOC 312 Week 4 Assignment Bullying Change (New)
Read the following essay, written by Antonio, a fourth-grade student.
The Bully in the Mirror
Antonio, 4th Grade
Mirror Mirror on the wall why must I be the
Bully that has to fall. I beat on kids around the school
The mirror told me it wasnt cool. The mirror told me to change.
My ways I have beat up kids all by days. I have no friends.
Its just not right. The mirror said cause you like to fight.
I am a bully how could this be. The mirror is starting to
Change me. Reflections are now flashing back to me.
Someone plant the seed inside of me. Now the mirror has
shown me poor. Ill change my ways and start
new days the bully is no more part of me.
Any bully can change.
Antonio obviously wants to make change. As a fourth grader, it is almost impossible to do this alone. Therefore, he has handed this writing piece to you, his teacher. Understanding that this transformation involves far more than you and Antonio, you will devise a plan to help him change his history and be a good person.
Devise a game plan for Antonio’s change:
1. Share two lessons or activities that can be completed with the whole class. The lessons should focus on the importance of awareness and bully prevention. Describe the activities and how these lessons will benefit the class as a whole.
2. List one idea showing how the class can support Antonio’s change. Explain how you will help your students support their former tormentor.
3. List one strategy that you can help Antonio implement in order for him to stay on the right path. (e.g., Literature, a check list, or a change in routine.)
4. Explain one suggestion you will share with Antonio’s parents, so that this change in behavior is a true partnership between you, the child, and the parents.
Use the information from your text and the Pacers National Bullying Prevention Center website to create your plan. You must include one additional resource other than the two given. Please be very specific with your activities, so that your classmates can recreate these lessons in their own classrooms.
1. Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length.
2. Must include at least one scholarly resource in addition to the text and required resources.
3. Must be formatted according to APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
4. Must include a Reference page formatted according to APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
5. Must be well organized and reflect college level writing.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more