Strayer BUS 375 Week 8 Assignment 4: Project Motorcycles- The Comprehensive Project Plan
Assignment 4: Project Motorcycles â€“ The Comprehensive Project Plan
Due Week 8 and worth 300 points
Note: This assignment is a continuation from Assignment 2.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the project scope and project management plan. Align your plan to the overall strategy
that you had recommended to the senior executives in Assignment 2.
2. Analyze the type of staff that your company would need in order to make the manufacturing
switch to motorcycles with larger motors.
3. Prepare four (4) team-building strategies for handling the newly formed team. Discuss the
manner in which the strategies that you have prepared may positively or negatively affect
productivity within the company.
4. Analyze the role of the project manager that this project would require. Examine three (3)
characteristics of an effective project manager that are relevant to this particular expansion
project. Provide a rationale for the response.
5. Emphasize the importance of identifying critical path on projects and the manner in which one
would allocate resources to all of the activities on the critical path.
6. Outline the elements of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and pricing and costing strategy.
Delineate the fundamental ways in which the project in question is composed.
7. Develop the following using designated project management software (e.g., Microsoft Project):
a. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
b. Gantt chart
c. Assigned Resources
Attach the project file that contains the items that you have developed.
8. Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
ï‚· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
ï‚· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more