Strayer BUS517 WK 3 Assignment 1 – Project Proposal
BUS 517 WK 3 Assignment 1 – Project Proposal
Note: Use the project you selected in Week 1 Discussion 2 to complete this assignment.
During Week 1 Discussion 2: Project Selection, you were asked to develop a project proposal in which you determined if the proposed project is feasible, practical, and cost beneficial. By completing this assignment, you will recognize whether the project:
? sufficiently justifies the scope, time, and cost.
? has been defined so that the project sponsor agrees with the cost benefit.
? outlines the implications of not approving the project.
Write a seven to eight (7-8) page paper in which you:
1. Recommend a project portfolio management method for your selected project. Provide a rationale for your recommendation. Note: Be sure to align your project with the strategic efforts of the organization.
2. Create an outline of an executive summary that includes the type of problem, requirements, and proposed business problem solutions.
3. State the vision and the goal of the project. Note: Be sure that the goals are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely (S.M.A.R.T.).
4. Determine five (5) major deliverables of the project, and explain the importance of each major deliverable.
5. Provide the timeframe for delivering the solution to the project.
6. Create a table which contains the generic resources, including people, equipment, and materials needed to undertake the project. Note: These are only generic figures to give the Project Sponsor an idea of the level of resourcing required to finish the project.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more