Strayer CIS210 Assignment 3: Input Controls
CIS 210 (Strauer) WK 6 Assignment 3 – Input Controls
There are many kinds of input controls. Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Explain the function of input controls.
2. Identify four (4) types of input control and explain the function of each.
3. Provide an example of a data integrity error that could occur if each of these types of input control were not in place.
4. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of restricting user interfaces. (User interfaces can often be restricted, limiting the users ability to navigate to other areas of the system, or out of the system.)
5. Design and build a graphical representation of a Web-based input for making a hotel reservation, using Visio or PowerPoint or an equivalent.
6. Research and cite at least three (3) reputable academic sources.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more