Strayer CIS500 – Assignment 2: 4G Wireless Networks
CIS 500 – Assignment 2: 4G Wireless Networks
The 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) developed the 3GPP LongTerm Evolution (LTE)standard for wireless communications technology. It is regarded as an evolution of the Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM), the Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS), and other standards. It is also known as the 4G LTE. The competition among the carriers to support 4G LTE networks has been very fierce as evidenced by TV commercials targeting .homeworkminutes.com/question/view/14511/strayer-CIS500-full-course-all-assignments-term-paper-2-cases” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(155, 136, 31);”>SMARTPHONE users. Many smartphones run on 3G networks.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you
1. Compare and contrast 3G wireless networks to 4G networks in terms of
1. Services and applications
2. Network architecture
3. Data throughput
4. User perceptions
2. Distinguish between the 4G LTE, 4G WiMax, and 4G WiBro networks based on
1. Upload and Download Speeds
2. User perceptions
3. Backward compatibility
4. Service availability
3. Identify why the competition between the 4G LTE carriers has been so fierce and describe the benefits of this competition to the subscribers.
4. In January 2012, Verizon stated that 4G LTE is available in 190 cities covering 200 million American subscribers. According to AT&Ts Website, they had plans for covering 20 million Americans in 15 Markets by end of 2011. Conclude why Verizon is able to cover more markets than AT&T.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. You may use the resources above or others of your choosing.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more