Strayer CIS517 WK 11 Final Exam
CIS 517 WK 11 Final Exam
1. Overrun is the additional percentage amount by which estimates exceed actual costs.
2. The primary output of the planning cost management process is a change request.
3. IT project managers must be able to present and discuss project information both in financial and technical terms.
4. Project managers must conduct cash flow analysis to determine net present value.
5. Intangible costs can be easily measured in monetary terms.
6. When deciding what projects to invest in or continue, one should include sunk costs.
7. It is important for project managers to focus on indirect costs because they can be easily controlled.
8. If an important supplier goes out of business, management reserves can be set aside to cover the resulting costs.
9. Contingency reserves are also known as unknown unknowns.
10. A cost management plan can include organizational procedures links, control thresholds, and process descriptions.
11. A budgetary estimate is the most accurate of the three types of estimates.
12. Budgetary estimates are made even before a project is officially started.
13. Definitive estimates are made one year or less prior to project completion.
14. Estimates should become more accurate as time progresses.
15. Supporting details for an estimate include the ground rules and assumptions used in creating the estimate.
16. Analogous estimates are called activity-based costing.
17. Analogous estimates are the most accurate technique to estimate costs.
18. In a bottom-up estimate, the size of the individual work items is one of the factors that drives the accuracy of the estimates.
19. Parametric models are reliable when the models are flexible in terms of the projects size.
20. One of the reasons why project cost estimates are inaccurate is because human beings are biased toward underestimation.
21. It is important for project managers to understand that every cost estimate is unique.
22. Determining the budget involves allocating the project cost estimate to individual work items over time.
23. The project management plan and project funding requirements are inputs of the process of controlling costs.
24. The formulas for variances and indexes start with EV, the earned value.
25. If cost variance is a positive number, it means that performing the work costs more than planned.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more