Strayer CIS517 WK 5 Midterm Exam
CIS 517 WK 5 Midterm Exam
1. Project managers should lead projects in isolation in order to truly serve the needs of the organization.
2. Using a systems approach is critical to successful project management.
3. Systems analysis addresses the business, technological, and organizational issues associated with creating, maintaining, and modifying a system.
4. Project managers and their teams must keep in mind the effects of any project on the interests and needs of the entire system or organization instead of focusing on the immediate concerns of the project.
5. When you separate business and organizational issues from project management planning, you do a better job of ensuring project success.
6. According to the symbolic frame, the most important aspect of any event in an organization is not what actually happened, but what it means.
7. Most colleges and universities have very strong functional organizations.
8. An organization that uses a project organizational structure earns their revenue primarily from performing projects for other groups under contract.
9. Project managers in matrix organizations have staff from various functional areas working on their projects.
10. Most people believe that the underlying causes of many companies problems can be traced to its organizational structure.
11. The same organization can have different subcultures.
12. Project work is most successful in an organizational culture where activities are organized around individuals.
13. An organizational culture with strong unit integration makes the project managers job more difficult.
14. Internal stakeholders include groups affected by the project such as government officials or concerned citizens.
15. Project managers must take adequate time to identify, understand, and manage relationships with all project stakeholders.
16. The best way to sustain a project is to withhold the required money, human resources, and visibility for the project.
17. Project managers must have cooperation from people in other parts of the organization.
18. Standards and guidelines to follow when performing project management must be devised by top management.
19. It is much more expensive to make major changes to a project during the earlier phases.
20. The last phase of the traditional project life cycle is the implementation phase.
21. The Adaptive Software Development (ASD) life cycle model assumes that software development follows an adaptive
22. An organization usually commits more money as a project continues, therefore a management review should occur after each phase to evaluate progress, potential success, and continued compatibility with organizational goals.
23. The nature of hardware development projects is more diverse than software-oriented projects.
24. The team members of a virtual team are all of the same nationality.
25. Leadership style has no impact on the success of virtual teams.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more