Total Rewards System
This research-based assignment focuses on the latest available information about creating, organizing, and managing a total rewards program. Envision a service-based (insurance, telemarketing, or other) profit organization that employs 20,000 employees in 17 different countries. There are 2,000 management-level individuals who speak a variety of languages. The company employs diverse individuals who are governed by multiple regulatory environments.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Create a brief overview of the company requirements for a total rewards system.
- Formulate a total rewards strategy to encompass the fundamentals of compensation and the regulatory environments.
- Explain the advantages of the total rewards strategy you are proposing and how it might satisfy the employeesâ€™ needs.
- Determine the key communication components of the total rewards system.
- Indicate your strategy for devising a competitive pay structure.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Need help with writing Total Rewards System?Get help