Travel with viola sample essay
•May 20, 1887
– Rizal and Viola arrived in the beautiful city of Vienna, capital of Austria-Hungary •Vienna was truly the
“Queen of Danube”
because of its beautiful buildings, religious images, haunting waltzes and majestic charm •Norfentals- one of the greatest Austrian novelists was favorably impressed by Rizal, and years later he spoke highly of Rizal, “whose genius he so much admired.”
– where Rizal and Viola stayed
•In Vienna, Rizal received his lost diamond stickpin.
DANUBIAN VOYAGE TO LINTZ:
•May 24, 1887
– Rizal and Viola left Vienna on a river boat to see the beautiful sights of the Danube River •Rizal particularly noticed that the passengers on the river boat were using paper napkins during the meals, which was a novelty to him. Viola, commented that the paper napkins were “more hygienic and economical than cloth napkins”.
FROM LINTZ TO RHEINFALL:
– where Rizal and Viola sojourned for a short time to savor the famous Munich beer, reputed to be the best in Germany •Nuremberg
– one of the oldest cities of Germany
•The Cathedral of Ulm
– the largest and tallest cathedral in all Germany
From Ulm, they went to Stuttgart, Baden and then Rheinfall (Cascade of the Rhine). At Rheinfall, they saw the waterfall, “the most beautiful waterfall of Europe”
CROSSING THE FRONTIER TO SWITZERLAND:
•June 2 to 3, 1887
– stayed at Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
•This Swiss city is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, visited by world tourists every year •June 19, 1887
– Rizal treated Viola to a blow-out. It was his 26th
•Rizal and Viola spent fifteen delightful days in Geneva
•June 23, 1887
– Viola and Rizal parted ways—Viola returned to Barcelona while Rizal continued the tour to Italy •Exposition of the Philippines in Madrid, Spain
– Rizal was outraged by this degradation of his fellow countrymen the Igorots of Northern Luzon
RIZAL IN ITALY:
•June 27, 1887
– Rizal reached Rome, the “Eternal City” and also called the “City of the Caesars”. •Rizal was thrilled by the sights and memories of the Eternal City. Describing to Blumentritt, the “grandeur that was Rome” he wrote on June 27, 1887.
•June 29, 1887
– the Feast Day of St. Peter and St. Paul, Rizal visited for the first time
the Vatican, the “City of the Popes” and the capital of Christendom. •Every night, after sightseeing the whole day, Rizal returned to his hotel, very tired. “I am tired as a dog,” he wrote to Blumentritt, “but I will sleep as a God”. •After a week of wonderful sojourn in Rome, Rizal prepared to return to the Philippines. He had already written to his father that he was coming home.
Some of the places Rizal went:
In Prague and in Italy
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more