URGENT 7 Discussion Questions
The two prior teachers failed at helping me with these disccusion questions. Because of their failures, this must be submitted back to me no later than 4am EST on 03/16/2015.
The price below is what I’m willing to pay, but you are competing with other offers. The best offer with the best review gets the opportunity to make the money.
When you private message me to ask me if you can do this homework for me, you must answer the following two questions and you must provide your review link. Where are you originally from? Where do you live now?
Each answer must be more than a paragraph long.
Must be 100% plagiarism free! Must be original!
Must be 100% free of gramatical errors! I have GRAMMARLY, so don’t try to pull a fast one on me.
If you try to pull a fast one on me, I will blast your star score, and I will also write a lengthy review. The review heading will have something to do with “tutor tries gets caught trying to screw over military veteran.”
Must submit by due date and time! I will not take poor work. (100% refund if work does not follow description)
Must provide current information!
2. Assess the advantages to a consumer to borrow from a finance company versus a commercial bank or thrift. Consider your own situation to decide when you might borrow from a finance company.
3. Assess how index mutual funds can mitigate various risks for investors. Include a discussion how the capital asset pricing model affects index fund risk.
First e-Activity = Go to the SEC Website to read the article â€œHedging Your Bets: A Heads Up on Hedge Funds and Funds of Hedge Funds,â€ located at http://www.sec.gov/answers/hedge.htm.
4. From the first e-Activity, determine if more oversight or regulation is needed regarding hedge funds. Support your response with examples or evidence.
5. Assess the volatility risk with an investment in a derivative, using an interest rate cap or floor in todayâ€™s marketplace. Indicate whether or not you would advise financial institutions to engage in this type of investment. Provide support for your response.
6. Assess the effectiveness of using the Black-Scholes model to value cap and floor type investments, indicating how any pitfalls with this method of valuation can be minimized. Provide support for your response.
7. Assess the ability of the credit-derivatives market to provide warning signals well in advance of future downgrades in credit rating or headlines of company problems holds true today. Provide an example of when the statement held true in todayâ€™s financial markets.
8. Consider the ideal role of the government, if any, in bringing about more transparency in the market for credit protection. Provide an example of when government involvement would have helped protect investors from risks related to credit.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more