Week 7 part 1
Health care administrators must proactively plan for changes that alter the health care environment. Trends that affect health care delivery are varied and arise from many different sources, such as the emergence of new technologies, changing patient and workforce demographics, economic fluctuations, and policy developments. In this Discussion, you and your colleagues will investigate trends that are likely to play a pivotal role in the ongoing transformation of health care delivery.
Choose one of the following topics on which to focus for this Discussion:
- Prevention and wellness
- Aging population
- Accountability and governance
- Cost containment
- Medical tourism
Use the following resources to examine health care issues/trends for the Discussions this week:
- American College of Healthcare Executives. (n.d.). Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://www.ache.org
- American Hospital Association. (n.d.). Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://www.aha.org
- California Healthcare Foundation. (n.d.). Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://www.chcf.org
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation. (n.d.). Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://www.kff.org
- Medical Group Management Association. (n.d.). Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://www.mgma.com
- National Institutes of Health. (n.d.). Health information. Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://health.nih.gov/
- National Institute of Mental Health. (n.d.). Retrieved March 27, 2015, from http://www.nimh.nih.gov/index.shtml
Review the information provided on the websites included in the Learning Resources, and conduct additional research using credible websites to assess current trends related to your selected topic.
Post by Day 3 a substantive and cohesive response to the following:
- Analyze trends related to your selected topic, including insights you have gained from the literature.
General Guidance on Discussion Posts: Your original post, due by Day 3, will typically be 3â€“4 paragraphs in length (not including references) as a general expectation/estimate. Refer to the Week 7 Discussion 1 Rubric for grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use the rubric to assess your work.
Read a selection of your colleaguesâ€™ postings.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more