Week 9 Paper
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) background of the CEO.
- Analyze the CEOâ€™s leadership style and philosophy, and how the CEOâ€™s leadership style aligns with the culture.
- Examine the CEOâ€™s personal and organizational values.
- Evaluate how the values of the CEO are likely to influence ethical behavior within the organization.
- Determine the CEOâ€™s three (3) greatest strengths and three (3) greatest weaknesses.
- Select the quality that you believe contributes most to this leaderâ€™s success. Support your reasoning.
- Assess how communication and collaboration, and power and politics influence group (i.e., the organizationâ€™s) dynamics.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Analyze the formation and dynamics of group behavior and work teams, including the application of power in groups.
- Outline various individual and group decision-making processes and key factors affecting these processes.
- Examine the primary conflict levels within organization and the process for negotiating resolutions.
- Examine how power and influence empower and affect office politics, political interpretations, and political behavior.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Need help with writing Week 9 Paper?Get help