wk3 dq mgt521
80 word minimum each question
1. Researchers are now saying that efforts to simplify work tasks actually have negative results for both companies and their employees. Do you agree? Why or why not?
2. What structural issues might arise in managing contingent workers? Again, think about what you have learned about organizational design. How might that information help a manager address those issues?
3. It has been called the “desperation hustle.” Employees who are “anxious about layoffs want to look irreplaceable.” Therefore, they clean up their act. Those who might not have paid much attention to their manner of dress now do. Those who were mouthy and argumentative are now quiet and compliant. Those who used to “watch the clock” are now the last to leave. The fear is there and it is noticeable. “Managing that fear can be challenging.” What ethical issues might arise for both employees and for managers? How could managers approach these circumstances ethically?
4. A company’s future may well depend on how well it is able to learn – agree or disagree? What does your research say?
5. A company’s future may well depend on how well it is able to learn – agree or disagree? What does your research say?
6. Does the idea of a flexible work arrangement appeal to you? Why or why not?
7. The boundaryless organization has the potential to create a major shift in the way we work. Do you agree or disagree? Explain.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more