Workforce 2020 Executive Report
Both leadership and organizational strategy in the next decade will see major trends affecting the way organizations conduct business. These include the deployment of more technology to extend reach and access, increased globalization, increased diversity, more focus on extended supply chains, and a more nomadic workforce. In this assignment, you will consider these trends and analyze how they may impact your selected organization and what actions are necessary to get ready to address these trends.
You have been appointed by your organization (either a hypothetical or one you are familiar with) to prepare its Workforce 2020 executive report.
The report should be as detailed as possible for the CEO of your organization. That means it should include the key points of your research, analysis, and findings. The report should also contain examples of specific application to your company in a clear, concise, and informative document.
In Module 5, you began your research on Workforce 2020. In this module, continue this research using the module readings, and the Internet, including federal guidelines. Select 3â€“4 scholarly resources for use in this assignment.
Do the following:
- Analyze your organization in its present form. Explain your organizationâ€™s structure, workforce diversity, market/customer diversity, and communications technology.
- Forecast future trends. Identify the economic, social, demographic, and workforce parameters that are expected to be in the U.S. in the year 2020. Explain how those trends will or will not be reflected in your organization.
- What are the general workforce trends?
- How will these trends impact our industry?
- What are the general trends in leadership/management that are impacting your organization?
- Synthesize data and recommend changes needed for the future. Identify and recommend leader, organizational, and workforce trends that must be considered for change in the larger macro environment (e.g., advances in technology or globalization) in your organization. Identify related outcomes for each specific topic:
- What leadership actions should the organization take?
- What competencies will be needed?
- What does the organization need to do to be prepared?
To conduct a holistic assessment of your selected organization and the challenges and opportunities it faces in addressing the noted trends, you may want to consider some of these concepts as you develop your recommendations for the organization. It is not necessary to include them all, but you should include 2â€“3 of them to do a thorough analysis. For example, leadership models and diversity management are likely to be pivotal areas for the organization. You could talk about the environment trends that were noted in the beginning of this assignment and then discuss how leadership practices and approaches in your selected organization may have to change to meet or address those trends.
- Analyze how the following concepts apply to your organization:
- Diversity management
- Leadership models
- Decision-making models
- Problem solving
- Conflict management processes
Here is a checklist of the contents of your paper:
- An integrated report with an introduction and summary
- A set of recommendations that will enable the organization to meet the expected challenges of 2020
- Trends in your own organization
- Three to four credible, cited sources supporting your projections
Support your assertions using the selected scholarly resources.
Write a 12â€“15-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more